Why Study in Jamaica?
Jamaica is the third largest island in the Caribbean and holds the desirable position of being one of the most popular vacationing destinations of the world. This tropical rock, a mere 4,411 sq. miles in size, is well-known for its contagious reggae music, tremendous white-sand beaches, scenic waterfalls and diverse geography. In recent years, the country has become even more popular as the world’s top track and field’s nation with eminent sprinters like Usain Bolt, Shelly-Ann Fraser and Veronica Campbell-Brown. Much more than these, however, Jamaica is known for its warm, friendly people.
Why choose RCASS?
Royale College of Arts and Social Sciences (RCASS) is an independent Jamaican College providing superior education since its inception in 2004. The College prides itself on providing world-class learning, an affluent and sundry curriculum and dedicated faculty who are not only academicians but also accomplished practitioners.
The College offers a range of bachelors programmes geared primarily toward the business and information technology industries as well as the education and media sectors.
International partnership with Christian International School of Healthcare Professions (C.I)
So, why come to Jamaica?
- Our people are warm and friendly
- We have year-round music and food festivals.
- We have a myriad of cultural attractions – great houses, Bob Marley Museum and a lot more.
- We are a” mecca” for water sports lovers, mountain climbers and nature lovers.
- We have high fashion shopping areas and state-of-the-art fitness centers.
- We have exciting night life with clubs, live music, theaters and restaurants.
We invite you to come and explore this beautiful islet, mingle with our people and find out what it is like to learn with a diverse group of Jamaicans and visitors alike who’ve made their home here.